In the analytical laboratory, liquid fuels, solid biofuels, biogas substrates, waste and residual materials as well as their conversion products, such as ashes, filter dusts and process water, can be characterized.
The following equipment is available:
- Karl Fischer headspace titrator (volumetric/coulometric)
- bomb calorimeter
- ion chromatography
- elemental analysis (CHNS)
- device for the determination of EC/OC
- ICP-OES and microwave digestion system
- UV-VIS spectrometer
- Stabinger viscometer
- flash point tester
- copper corrosion test
- freeze drying plant
- TOC (total carbon)
- ASE (system for accelerated solvent extraction)
The analysis is carried out according to current standards as well as according to problem- and matrix-oriented method development.