Your visit to the DBFZ
The DBFZ welcomes a large number of guests on a national and international level. During a guided tour you can get to know the DBFZ with its research focus and technical facilities. We will inform you about our organisation and our work assignment. By choosing your topics, you have the opportunity to make your visit to the DBFZ more concrete and thus contribute to an interesting discussion process.
We offer you the following visit formats:
Presentation of the structure, organisation and tasks of the DBFZ. Subsequent tour of the DBFZ site in two to three selected areas.
Would you like to go beyond the visit format and discuss a specific topic? Please let us know your wishes in the registration form.
- Registrations can only be made via the registration form. Please let us know your ideas there.
- Dates are usually offered from Monday to Thursday (except public holidays) within the time from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (duration max. 150 minutes).
- The group should consist of a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 30 people. Guided tours from 20 persons take place in two groups.
- Please note that the registration must be made at least 4 weeks before the desired date. There is no guarantee for the desired date.
- Important: Registrations are subject to reservation and will be confirmed or rejected by us via e-mail.
We look forward to your registration.
Due to reconstruction measures, the acceptance of visitor groups is only possible to a limited extent in the period from 01 April to 31 August 2018.