Smart Bioenergy - Innovations for a sustainable future
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
with this newsletter we would like to point your attention to new releases, collaborations, events and interesting research projects. We would be pleased to welcome you to one of our scientific events. More information can be found on our website under www.dbfz.de.
If you have any questions concerning international cooperations, please do not hesitate, to contact our Coordinator of International Knowledge and Technology Transfer, Dr. Sven Schaller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In this issue:
- DBFZ ("Team Wittus") wins the US Pellet Stove Design Challenge
- DBFZ publishes the annual report 2015
- DBFZ develops a paper on flexibilising biogas plant operation in Germany.
- Study: feeding biogas reactors at longer intervals produces more biogas
- DBFZ and FFPRI sign MoU for the German-Japanese research collaboration
- DBFZ Annual Conference 2016: Program and Registration published
- Workshop on European harmonisation of methods to quantify methane
emissions from biogas plants
- Workshop Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and thermo-chemical conversion of biomass