The focus of the one-and-a-half-day expert forum is on the entire value-added chain of hydrothermal conversion, starting with the raw materials, the processes and their technological implementation, and ending with the products and the associated constraints and framework conditions.
We would like to receive submissions on the following topics
- Hydrothermal processes for the production of solid, liquid and gaseous energy and carbon carriers
- Behaviour of materials under hydrothermal conditions, materials and apparatus for HTP (incl. questions on measurement and control technology, material and corrosion in plants)
- Hydrothermal processes in sewage sludge utilisation and nutrient recycling
- Hydrothermal generation of basic and fine chemicals
- Hydrothermal processes for the provision of functional materials and in production processes
- International trends and results
- General conditions (politics, licensing law, market situation, ...)
- Economic, ecological and socio-economic evaluation of hydrothermal processes
- biomass conversion in alternative polar reaction media, e.g. polar organic Solvents, ionic liquids and molten salts
- Use and treatment of process water by-products
The event is bilingual - German and English, with simultaneous translation. Lectures and posters are available in both languages. Presentations will be given in 20 minutes. Accepted posters will be presented in a speed presentation.
- Institutions and decision-makers from science and research as well as stakeholders from agricultural, energy and environmental policies
- Experts from regional and supra-regional companies, associations and societies in the energy industry
- Representatives from industry and business, municipal and state institutions, as well as Scientists from university and non-university institutions
Please submit your abstract by May 20th, 2019 (extended) using the submission form. The submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee. The Program Committee reserves the right to decide whether to accept or reject a submitted abstract. All accepted entries will be placed on an equal footing in the program.