On 25th and 26th September 2019, the DBFZ will host the 5th Forum on Hydrothermal Processes. The forum will focus on the entire value-added chain of hydrothermal conversion starting with the raw materials, through the processes and their technological implementation, to the products and the associated general and boundary conditions.
Call for Abstracts
Within the framework of the event, we hereby call for abstracts and look forward to your active participation until May 3, 2019 exclusively via application form to HTP-Inno on the following topics:
- Hydrothermal processes for the production of solid, liquid and gaseous energy and
- Carbon carriers
- Behaviour of materials under hydrothermal conditions, materials and apparatus for HTP
- (incl. questions on measurement and control technology, material and corrosion in plants)
- Hydrothermal processes in sewage sludge utilisation and nutrient recycling
- Hydrothermal generation of basic and fine chemicals
- Hydrothermal processes for the provision of functional materials and in production processes
- International trends and results
- General conditions (politics, licensing law, market situation, ...)
- Economic, ecological and socio-economic evaluation of hydrothermal processes
- Biomass conversion in alternative polar reaction media, e.g. polar organic
- Solvents, ionic liquids and molten salts
- Use and treatment of process water by-products
The event is bilingual - German and English with simultaneous translation. Lectures and posters are available in both languages.
- Institutions and decision-makers from the field of science and research as well as those involved in agricultural, energy and environmental policy
- Specialists from regional and supraregional companies and associations as well as from the energy sector
- Representatives from industry and commerce, municipal and state institutions, as well as scientists from universities and non-university institutions.