On the first day of the event, guided tours will be offered to the participants from 5.30 p.m. onwards. You can choose between a guided tour of the Nuremberg rock cellars or a city tour through the historic city centre. Both tours last about 60 minutes. Since the places are limited, they will be considered after receipt of the registrations.
Guided tour of the Nuremberg Rock Cellar
- The tour will be conducted in German as well as in English.
- There are 22 places available.
- Meeting point: brewery shop, Bergstraße 19, 90403 Nuremberg, Germany
- Time: 5:30 p.m. (English tour), 5:45 p.m. (German tour)
- Directions:& public transport: subway U1, stop: Lorenzkirche, then approx. 12 min. on foot
- Note: We recommend sturdy shoes and a jacket, as the temperatures in the rock cellars are 10° to 12° all year round. This tour is not suitable for people with walking disabilities.
Guided tour of the Old Town
- The guided tour will be conducted in both German and English.
- Meeting point: Tourist-Information Hauptmarkt, Hauptmarkt 18, 90403 Nuremberg, Germany
- Time: 5:45 p.m.
- Directions & public transport: U-Bahn U1, stop Lorenzkirche, then approx. 6 min. on foot
The conference dinner on the evening of September 30th, 2019 will take place from 7 p.m. in the Wirtshaus "Zum Spießgesellen" in downtown Nuremberg (Rathausplatz 4, 90403 Nuremberg). The "Spießgeselle" can be reached by underground U1 from the venue.