6th HTP-Forum on "Hydrothermal processes for material and energetic value creation"
The DBFZ is organising the 6th HTP Expert Forum "Hydrothermal Processes for Material and Energetic Value Creation" on 25th and 26th November 2020. We are currently examining whether the event will take place as a hybrid event or purely virtually.
The focus of the one-and-a-half day expert forum is on the entire value-added chain of hydrothermal conversion, starting with the starting materials, the processes and their technological implementation, right through to the products and the respective associated boundary and general conditions.
The event addresses the following topics in particular:
- Hydrothermal processes for the production of solid, liquid and gaseous energy and Carbon carriers
- Hydrothermal processes in sewage sludge utilisation and nutrient recycling
- Hydrothermal production of basic and fine chemicals
- Hydrothermal processes for providing functional materials
- Hydrothermal processes as part of modern biorefinery concepts
- International trends and results
- Technical design of hydrothermal processes
- Framework conditions (politics, approval law, market situation, etc.)
- Economic, ecological and socio-economic evaluation of hydrothermal processes
- Use and treatment of process water and other by-products
The event is bilingual - German and English with simultaneous translation. Lectures and Posters are possible in both languages. Accepted abstracts will appear in the conference proceedings.
- Institutions and decision-makers from science and research as well as stakeholders from agricultural, energy and environmental policies
- Experts from regional and supra-regional companies, associations and societies in the energy industry
- Representatives from industry and business, municipal and state institutions, as well as Scientists from university and non-university institutions
Conference reader of the 5th HTP-Forum
The conference reader for the 5th Forum on Hydrothermal Processes 2019 is available here as a free PDF download.
After an exciting expert Forum for Hydrothermal Processes, we look forward to welcoming you to the 6th Forum on Hydrothermal Processes next autumn! Further information about the planned event will be published here soon. For impressions of the past event we have compiled a photo gallery for you. You can find it under the following link.