7th HTP Expert Forum "Hydrothermal Processes"
Date & Venue: 27/28 September 2022, Leipzig (DBFZ)
The forum will focus on the entire value chain of hydrothermal conversion, starting with the feedstock, the processes, and their technological implementation, up to the products and the associated general conditions and its legal framework. In addition to science and administration, we would particularly like to encourage representatives of industry to present their results and experiences with hydrothermal processes.
The event will address the following topics:
- Hydrothermal processes for the production of solid, liquid, and gaseous energy and carbon carriers
- Tailor-made solid fuels from hydrothermal carbonization and their application
- Hydrothermal liquefaction and hydrothermal production of bulk and fine chemicals
- Hydrothermal processes for the preparation and modification of functional materials
- Hydrothermal processing of sewage sludge and nutrient recycling
- Hydrothermal gasification
- Hydrothermal processes within the field of recycling
- Importance of hydrothermal processes for the energy transition and as a component of modern biorefinery concepts
- Optimization and further development of hydrothermal processes and plants
- Process water treatment and wastewater purification for hydrothermal processes
- Economic and legal framework
- Assessment of hydrothermal processes
The event will be held bilingually in German and English with simultaneous translation. Presentations and posters are possible in both languages.
As far as the pandemic situation allows, the 7th HTP Expert Forum will take place at DBFZ in Leipzig, taking into account the hygiene protection measures then in force. It will further be broadcasted via stream.